Our mission is to provide patient with the quality of care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. The physical, emotional and lifestyle adjustments brought on by maturing is challenging enough. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-in care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of our patient. Think of us as part of your care team, an extension of your family.
Getting Home Health Services
We share your same health goals at Mark Your Home Health Care. We understand the stress involved in frequent hospital visits. We’ll work with you and your care team to develop a comprehensive home care plan to assist with managing your health and/or recovery, keeping you at home and close to your loved ones.
Sometimes patients may get overwhelmed with the different and sometimes changing rules, regulations and paperwork involved in setting up home health services. Your quality care and ease of mind is most important to us. Our experienced Professionals and care team are trained to educate and help you fully understand the different regulations, changes and services that are involved in setting up and providing care for you.
To receive PCA services, you must:
- Enroll with Medical Assistance (MA), MinnesotaCare expanded benefits, Alternative Care Program or a waiver program.
- Request a PCA assessment from your local county agency or tribe (PDF) or your health plan member services to see if you eligible to receive PCA services.
- Make decisions about your care or have someone to make decisions for you.
- Provide for your own health and safety or have a responsible party that is able to do so.
- Live in a home or apartment, not in an institution.
- Meet access criteria.